Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Haha... hello everyone!!!

today my story is about my shop BPS... yaa right today is public holiday and i wish every muslim people in COLDWEAR SELAMAT HARI RAYA ! but my sale in the morning is not to good lor :(
until my 2 little pretty pricess is logout already then suddenly i got catch 2 big fish!!! YAHOO!!!
and im so happy liao lor... at the end our sale is just close at $1200 something only... :(
BUT! im so happy today cause my 2 little brother GAVIN & WEI SHENG came down to my shop today and accompany me until im close shop!
liting and liping was also help me alot lor today! thanks girl!
actually i love my BPS team... i also hope they will love me as their big brother lor... haha :)
ok... i will stop writing at here guys! and continue its tomorrow!!!
wish u all out there HAPPY AND SMILE ALWAYS!

Richie.

No comments: