Friday, October 10, 2008

YAHOO!!!
Today is my BIRTHDAY ! (11-oct-2008)
I'm so happy and so lucky this year cause i can get choose my present for this year !
At here i will like to say THANK YOU for everyone those have giving me some present... and i will not forget u all my dear good friend! : )
This few days got alot things have happen to my self... by first i think that i was just dreaming only...then its not lor... my next door HELLO KITTY shop got one girl try to know about me,but she is just only 19 year old... aiyo! to young for me lor! Some how liping and kat they say age is not a matter... so i try become friends with the girl. Actually the girl is also cute, then i say to my self WHY NOT?! at last now we both are friend already! and im so happy! haha... : ) Thanks to both my pretty girl in coldwear!
Tomorrow need to go siti house she got make open house for our coldwear staff, so for those was going to her house i see u tomorrow k! : )


Richie...

No comments: